Product Specialist Team Openings
A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion, flair and hunger for customer satisfaction, great communication skills and an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions and yet deliver exceptional customer delight.
About the Position:
• Ideal candidate must be a post graduate in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry. Candidate with Ph.D. qualification can also apply for the post
• Candidate must be fresher or have 0-10 years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi, knowledge of a regional language will be an advantage.
• Candidate should have his own transport (two wheeler) and a valid driving license.
• Candidate should be ready to undertake extensive touring in designated areas to reach out to the customers.
• The customer’s base includes Life Sciences Colleges / Research Institutes / Industries etc.
• The position will be administered through headquarters in Pune.
• Touring to customer site for installation and on-site troubleshooting of instruments.
• To take care of instruments installation base by providing technical , repair and maintenance support
• To co-ordinate with manufacturing and engineering teams for product development.
• To conduct product and sales training's to marketing team.
• To address customer issues and concerns in a given time to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To recommend possibilities of product upgradation and updates for new business opportunities.
• To maintain complete documentation and quality check for all BioEra’s products.
We are looking for:
• A passionate person who has passionate flair for knowledge.
• A quick adaptor and a solution provider to customers challenges.
• With a winning attitude to achieve and go beyond targets.
• With an insatiable hunger to achieve numbers and go beyond the expectation of customers delivering exemplary services.
• Familiar with commercial process.
• Having an eye for detail and accurate with numbers .
• Relentless in follow ups and persistent with customer service.
• A lead generator and a constant seeker for pitching in our products to cater the need of customer.
• Who can offer end to end peace of mind solutions.
• A self-starter and motivated and work with minimal supervision.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance. We also have bus facility on selective routes.