A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion for design, great communication skills and a technical bent of mind with an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions.
About the Position:
• Candidates preferred with design background. Knowledge of any one skill – CorelDraw, InDesign. Photoshop must.
• Ideal candidate must have 0-10 years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi; knowledge of a regional language (Marathi) will be an advantage.
• The team members will be based in Tathawade Factory, Pune.
• Designing BioEra’s Price List Catalog every year (more than 150+ pages).
• Designing BioEra’s Merchandise (like Backpacks, Mouse pads , pens , Coffee mugs, Windchetar , Sweatshirts , Shirts, T-shirts , Umbrellas , Travel Bags etc.)
• Designing packaging stickers for BioEra’s Products.
• Designing user manuals for BioEra’s Products.
• Designing certificates for Workshops / Trainings (which BioEra conducts in field of Life Sciences in collaboration with Universities & Colleges all over India).
• Updating CMS based website, Facebook etc.
• Candidate should be smart enough to handle / supervise all printers like Work center 7425, Design jet, Laser Pro machine, Lamination machine, made to design Paper cutters, booklet stapling m/c etc.
We are looking for:
• A passionate person who strives for perfection.
• With a drive to achieve the best and be a vital point of design.
• A enthusiastic co-ordinator with skills to manage design activities.
• Having a good understanding of design management .
• Relentless in follow ups and feed backs.
• A self-starter and motivated and work with minimal supervision.
• Interested in spic and span management.
• Keen to provide a solid support to our design team.
• Person with meticulous time management skills.
• Should be good in computers skills with basics of Microsoft Office.
• Should be able do lay-outing of manuals, catalogs, brochures etc.
• Have good knowledge of typography and colors.
• Should be creative in work.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance. We also have bus facility on selective routes.