A role to suit a meticulous, pleasant and enthusiastic person with passion for accounts, great communication skills and a technical bent of mind with an ability to multitask and work efficiently under busy, sometimes stressful conditions.
About the Position:
• Candidates preferred with B.Com Or M.Com background.
• Ideal candidate must have 0-10 years of experience in similar lines, with a flair for performance and multitasking environment.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills with command over English and Hindi; knowledge of a regional language (Marathi) will be an advantage.
• The team members will be based in Tathawade Factory, Pune .
• Hands on experience of working on TALLY 9.0 or higher.
• Knowledge of service tax, VAT, excise duty and pre-audits.
• Rich experience in invoicing and general day to day accounting.
• Knowledge of employee salary, TDS and professional tax.
• Ability to manage accounting task single-handedly.
• Maintaining cash and cash book.
We are looking for:
• A passionate person who strives for perfection.
• With a drive to achieve the best and be a vital point of accounts.
• A enthusiastic co-ordinator with skills to manage accounts activities.
• Having a good understanding of material management.
• Relentless in follow ups and feed backs.
• A self-starter and motivated and work with minimal supervision.
• Interested in spic n span management.
• Keen to provide a solid support to our accounts team.
• Person with meticulous time management skills.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience and is no bar for the right candidate in addition to various perks like, canteen, gym and group insurance facility and above all a great working environment which promotes work life balance. We also have bus facility on selective routes.